I got tagged by Miche after leaving my mark on her blog. I have to list down 5 wishes I make for my kid this year.
My prayers for Ethan Boy:
- That he will learn to sleep through the night soon. Okay, I give chance… if he can sleep from midnight to 7:30a.m. straight, I’ll be satisfied.
- That he will stop biting everything in sight. Ethan shows affection by biting us, on the arm, on the shoulder, on our legs. What can I say, … love bites…and hurts.
- That he will learn the art of speech very well. He can now say “baby”, “mommy” and “daddy” but sometimes he says “mima” and “dida” instead. Go figure.
- That when he is weaned from my breast, he will be able to do so seamlessly, with no “emotional torture” on both his part and my part.
- That the day that Pete and Ethan gets to go to the padang to kick a football around will come soon 🙂
- …. can I have one more please? …. that he will learn good dental hygiene soon! He is now *very* wary when we show him his toothbrush. Sometimes he will keep his mouth shut when we try to brush his teeth.
There, done! I’m not tagging anyone for this one, cos most of the mommies out there have been tagged.