As I was heading for home yesterday evening after work, I noticed that there were many trees which had been uprooted. I saw one that fell short of a row of parked cars too. I couldn’t imagine what would have happened if a car had been parked there when the tree fell! There were branches strewn everywhere. This was the aftermath of a freak storm which lashed out at Penang yesterday afternoon. When the storm happened, I was having my lunch of pathetic economy rice in my company cafeteria and was oblivious to the havoc that was being wreaked outside. However, I could see the wind blowing rather strongly and the trees were swaying too violently for my liking. I didn’t think much of it till this morning, when I heard over the radio what a catastrophe the storm had caused. And I think that’s the reason why the doormat outside my apartment was overturned too.
Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- I Have A New Makeup Nook!
- Blessings to be Counted
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 ā 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
@giddytigress on InstagramInstagram did not return a 200.