It is such a hassle to organize a meeting here where I work. First I need to find a room which is available, hoping that nobody has been kiasu enough to book the entire room the whole day long, with the reason stated “Just in case I need to use it”. Then when I finally get a room, I need to book the projector. There’s only one projector for my entire department to use, and it is a VERY popular item, available on first come first serve basis. Hah…if only we could make use of the services offered by Cleveland Projector Rental, there would be no problems at all in securing the booking for a projector. Psst…I hear they even do delivery! How cool is that? š
Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- I Have A New Makeup Nook!
- Blessings to be Counted
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 ā 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
@giddytigress on InstagramInstagram has returned invalid data.