Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- I Have A New Makeup Nook!
- Blessings to be Counted
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 – 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
Monthly Archives: October 2009
I decided to make cupcakes today. Chocolate cupcakes, to be exact. Just thought it’d be nice to have something sweet around, and also because it would be a good project for my tot and I to embark on together. … Continue reading
Photo credits So all credit card holders will be charged a service tax of RM50 per card and RM25 per supplementary card, effective next year. Definitely sad, sad news for someone like me, who is a very good paymaster. … Continue reading
I never knew till last weekend that I had a perfectly clear view of Kampung Buah Pala from where I stay:
Several people inquired how much the coconut jelly costs. Initially I told them RM3.70 per coconut, but honestly I am not too sure now. Scenario 1 My hubby buys 5 coconuts and was charged RM18.40 in total. That comes … Continue reading