Hey peeps. Yoohoo…I’m still here. 🙂
Today, I bring you a lighthearted and (hopefully) enjoyable post to read, just to start the week ahead with. Who says Mondays have to be boring?
Hands up those of you who loves to sneak a peek into the bags of other people?
Me? I’m guilty as charged!! Hehe…so today’s post is inspired by Tine’s recent post, which I enjoyed reading tremendously.
So back to my bag…well, the one I am currently carrying anyway. It’s a Coach Gallery Patent Tote in a gorgeous red hue, a Christmas present from hubby. It was love at first sight when we saw it at the Coach store several months ago. There were two sizes of this bag, but I chose the slightly smaller one, because I figured the larger one was way too huge for me. Plus I was trying to reduce the stuff I was carrying in my bag anyway. It is monogrammed, yes, and although I am not one to like carrying monogrammed bags, this one was tastefully done and looked really chic.
Inside my bag:
- A variety of reusable bags: Envirosax and Rume bags. I use them mostly for grocery shopping each week (yes, I do use ALL of them).
- My Canon point-and-shoot camera. Yes, I can now use my iPhone for photos on the go, but habit has made me still lug around my trusty p&s. Plus it’s not all that heavy. And there’s also that history bit 🙂
- Hand sanitizer in a foaming-pump bottle: an essential item when you’re always out and about with kids in tow.
- Chewing Gum: to exercise face muscles and for fresh breath!
- House keys and car keys
- Green Makeup Bag – one of the free bags from Clinique a long time ago. It holds the most basic of basic makeup: lipstick, lip balm, mirror and a mini tube of Vaseline lotion for moisturizing my hands on the go.
- Red leather Coach wallet
- (Another) Red Coach wallet (that matches the red bag)
- Black Coupon Organizer
- Packs of tissue: I make it a point to carry at least 2 packs all the time.
- Small black card organizer
- Notebook and a couple of pens
- Training chopsticks holders. I got these from US and have them in my bag in case my kids need to use them at restaurants.