Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- I Have A New Makeup Nook!
- Blessings to be Counted
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 – 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
Yearly Archives: 2015
Have you heard the story of Mr Wright? He was a gentleman diagnosed with an advanced cancer called lymphosarcoma, and his is a really good example of how powerful the mind can be, to the extent of controlling how the … Continue reading
My mother-in-law passed away last Thursday. We all miss her but Jesus is keeping her safe now. May her soul rest in peace. Heartfelt thanks to everyone who has reached out to us in prayers and condolences in our time of bereavement. Continue reading
A little more than a month ago, I discovered, to my utter dismay and shock, that the inner enamel base of one of Le Creuset French ovens, had a big gaping chip! I had no idea how it happened because … Continue reading
The best cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted come from a popular bakery in Penang, situated along Nagore Road. However, it has been more than a month now that I had a chance to fulfill my craving (and addiction) for … Continue reading