A couple of weeks ago, I took on the Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge, together with several of my friends. Taking part in this challenge meant there were several ground rules we had to follow:
- Eat lots of vegetable and fruits in all the colors of the rainbow every day. The more colors, the better.
- Drink lots of water
- No processed food
- No carbs in the form of simple sugars, e.g. anything white like flour, rice, pasta, bread, cakes etc.
- No sugar (or at least limited)
- No dairy (or at least limited)
- Regular exercise: at least 3x a week for at least 30 minutes each time
- For added vanity, we agreed to apply an IZUMIO mask on our face each night before bed.
You may also enjoy these: