Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- I Have A New Makeup Nook!
- Blessings to be Counted
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 – 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
Tag Archives: home
I’m so glad I finally found a pocket of time to organise my makeup nook on my dresser. If you notice the Before picture, you will see that it is anything BUT a makeup area. Shame on me, really. It … Continue reading
Photo Credit: Katie Smith A couple of weeks ago, I took on the Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge, together with several of my friends. Taking part in this challenge meant there were several ground rules we had to follow: … Continue reading
I made these breakfast omelette cups last week for my son to bring along for breakfast at his day camp in church. It was something easy and nutritious for the kids, and I knew I could whip up like 20-30 … Continue reading
I have several “dumping grounds” in my home where I am ashamed to say that I conveniently dump things and make it messy. Then I forget that I dumped the stuff there and the mess just keeps growing. Hence I’m … Continue reading
First of all, I would like to wish one and all a very happy blessed New Year! We had a lovely time together, just family…but maybe this year, we’ll eat in on New Year’s eve instead…hahaha. The past 3-4 months … Continue reading