Astronomy was never really my cup of tea. In fact, the closest I got to this field was way back when I was a little girl. I remember that at that time, I had to wake up real early and by 7:00a.m. I was already outside my house, waiting for the school bus. Well, boredom makes people do things they ordinarily wouldn’t do. I would frequently cast my gaze skywards trying to catch a glimpse of the planet Venus, Haley’s Comet or that elusive shooting star. I suppose if I had owned one of these meade my sky gadgets, I might have taken this interest of astronomy and star-gazing a step or two further. It looks really cool because with just a point-and-shoot function, I can capture awesome pictures of the galaxy. It looks simple enough to use, and is definitely a great gadget for a not-so-technical person like me.
Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 – 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Week of Jan 4 – 8)
- I’m Back … Putting the Past Behind with Hope and Gratefulness for a Blessed Year Ahead!