I am so looking forward to Christmas. It is now less than a month to go and I am all psyched up to adorn my house in all things Christmassy. Perhaps the best gift I can get my family this year (apart from all the love and hugs in the world) is a Christmas tree, complete with all the gorgeous decorations. I’ve been getting some amazing ideas on Christmas decorations just by searching the internet. Most of these sites have got such pretty decorations. I would really like to get one of those Nativity sets that would look absolutely stunning under the Christmas tree. We don’t get live trees here in Malaysia, so we would probably get ourselves one live-looking tree from the mall *grin*. Then I would go and get myself one of these fantastic shopping coupons online. I know just the place to go get them: Coupon Chief. This is the one place I am guaranteed of getting myself an array of Family Christian Stores coupons or Terry’s Village deals that would give me access to all the decorations I need at markdown prices. I simply cannot wait…. Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!
Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 – 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Week of Jan 4 – 8)
- I’m Back … Putting the Past Behind with Hope and Gratefulness for a Blessed Year Ahead!