Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- I Have A New Makeup Nook!
- Blessings to be Counted
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 – 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Since you came into our lives about 5 days ago, the air in our home has not been as dry as before. You made your presence known not only when you managed to cure our dry throats and noses, you also played … Continue reading
A friend of mine pinged me yesterday to ask what I was doing. My reply to her was this: watching tv, surfing, breastfeeding, cooking, washing 😛 And that’s my definition of multi-tasking nowadays. But hey, it ain’t that bad… 🙂 … Continue reading
Man, it’s HOT out today! Don’t know if this is beginning of even hotter days ahead, but it’s definitely one of the hottest since we got here. Last night, when I took the trash out, I felt something amiss, … Continue reading
The past two weeks or so has been a rollercoaster of emotions, at least for me. In the span of a few days, I have been suddenly thrown into a situation where I do not yet know the outcome of. … Continue reading