Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 Ã¢â¬â 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Week of Jan 4 – 8)
- I’m Back … Putting the Past Behind with Hope and Gratefulness for a Blessed Year Ahead!
@giddytigress on Instagram
Monthly Archives: December 2009
Okay, I admit I am kiasu. But only when the health and wellbeing of my family is concerned. ð And when I cook, I want to make sure that the food I put on the table is tasty as well … Continue reading
ÃÂ Photo credits We visited the mall on the 23rd of December, doing our last minute Christmas shopping.ÃÂ It just so happened that we bumped into the mall Santa Claus while we were there,ÃÂ and heÃÂ gave some candy to Ethan. When … Continue reading
I got a package today from Body Bar.ÃÂ It was a gift from entering one of the many giveaways from My Women Stuff a few weeks ago. When I found out they were going to send me “a little something”, … Continue reading
My good friend told me that Nancy Chong bakes the best butter cakes in Ipoh.ÃÂ I had never heard of Nancy Chong before this, but I was curious to find out what the hooha was all about. “Let your nose … Continue reading