Bible Verse of the Day
Looking for Something?
Our Giddy Creations
Connect with Me!
Subscribe via email!
- I Have A New Makeup Nook!
- Blessings to be Counted
- Shame on Me…
- The Eat Clean & Keep Healthy Challenge: Easier Than I Thought
- I am Innocent, but I Paid the Price
- Fresh-made Pesto from Scratch!
- Breakfast Omelette Cups: Easy, Breezy, Yummy!
- A Relaxing Laid Back Day – The Giddy Tigress Way
- Diary of a Meal-Planner-Wannabe (Weeks of Jan 11 â 15 & Jan 18 – 22)
- Decluttering Project: Kids’ Craft Table
@giddytigress on Instagram
Category Archives: Relax & Celebrate
…well, can I say it’s BOTH? đ THIS was what I busied myself with Friday morning, in preparation for my son’s school Winter Festival in the evening. I had volunteered to donate a cake for the Cake Walk game during … Continue reading
As we near the end of the year 2012, I realize I have a lot to be thankful for. Â The year 2012 has been a fantastic year, and although I did not blog as often as I had hoped I … Continue reading
Our initial plan to take a drive to Boston last Saturday took a backseat due to the snow, so we went to Boston the following day instead. Â It’s about a 45-minute ride from where we were staying and it was … Continue reading
Is Black Friday a reason/excuse to go all-out shopping? Â Most people do, anyway, but I’m trying to resist it the best I can and only get items which are really, really deal-worthy and that we really, really need. Â With hubby … Continue reading