I’ve had people come up and tell me that I am vain. I’m not sure if it was in jest or in all seriousness. I really hope it is in a good way VAIN, whatever that means. So in one of my blur moments of realization, I stumbled on this interesting quiz and I knew I had to take it immediately. Interested to see what it revealed? There….
You Are 89% Vain
You’re beyond vain. Besides being obsessed with your looks, you’re obsessed with everyone else’s looks. Yes, you look amazing. But you also need to be fabulous on the inside to be truly attractive.
Whoa! That’s 11% short of being 100% vain!…. You tell me if that’s good or bad? ð
I suppose these are the few reasons why I have attained an 89% score in vanity:
- I pose in front of the mirror every now and then. This would explain why I take ages in the fitting room when I try on new outfits. I try to emulate the sultry, sexy, playful, whatchamacallit looks supermodels use when they are modelling.ÃÂ I have a lot of mirrors in my house and I check myself out when I go past them :PÃÂ Yes, mirrors help give the effect of space in my crib, but it also serves as a means for me to be vain ð
- My favorite channel on TV is E! Especially the snippets where they demonstrate how ordinary looking people can look all glammed up. I take these tips very seriously. For instance, tips like putting a bright colored eye shadow on the inner corner of your eye will help make your eyes look larger. I tried that and it works!
- I am very easily persuaded to buy beauty products, and recently on E! they revealed that one of the top 20 products the celebrities use is Estee Lauder’s Perfectionist CP+. I asked my friend who was traveling in the States at that time to get a bottle for me. But too bad it was out of stock. Maybe everyone saw the same program I did?
- A few days or weeks before attending a function, like a wedding dinner, I would scour my wardrobe for a suitable piece of attire to wear. I would put it on and parade in it with shoes and accessories. Helps me get in the mood of things. ð
- I will willingly wear and bear with shoes which are highly uncomfortable, as long as they look good on me. I know that it’s unhealthy but it’s the price I am willing to pay for the sake of vanity.
- I don’t leave home without makeup on. In fact, I feel naked if I am makeup-less. If I have no time, I will still dab on a bit of concealer and some eyeliner.ÃÂ However, what’s weird is that I don’t wear lipstick. I hate the feeling of lipstick on my lips. I’ll probably go as far as lip gloss on an everyday basis but lipstick I will only put on ONLY for MAJOR functions. And I can’t be bothered to touch up either.
- When I was pregnant, I continued being vain by wearing strapless maternity wear. I refused to even look at night-gown-like dresses adorned with bows or duckling and chicken motifs.
So how vain are you, really? I’d like to know… so I am tagging: