As we approach the end of the year
I hope and reminisce on all things dear
There are so many things I wish and pray
That they’ll come true at the end of the day!
What do I look forward to at the end of the year 2007? Rinnah has gotten me thinking big time and she has certainly gone round sprinkling the Christmas spirit all over me here. See those lovely snowflakes that adorn my blog? Sui boh? Nah, it doesn’t snow here in Malaysia, but now with the simple installation of a plugin, I made it snow snow snow on Giddy Tigers! I wonder if I can build a snowman too … now on with the tag:
This year end, I look forward to:
- More quality time spent with my family
- (Hopefully) roasting a turkey on my own (Note to self: need to go hunt for a recipe)
- Buying a new Christmas tree for my home (and also a wreath!)
- Completing my Christmas shopping WAY before Christmas eve
- Holidays!!! (read:no work)
- Another round of dressing up to the nines!
- Finish reading my John Grisham novel
- More YATTAAAAAA-ing with Heroes!
- The completion of my digital scrapbook
- Successfully weaning Ethan from the breast (still WIP as of now)
- Kickstarting plans on Ethan’s birthday party
I would like to find out what Paris, who is happily dancing around with her Tiffany pendant (I’m imagining the dancing part), is hoping for at the end of this year.