I’ve been an avid reader of Paris Beaverbanks’s blog since about a month back as she’s got some really awesome and interesting ideas and boy, can the lady cook too! At the start of my whooopeee 5-day holiday, Paris presented me with this *online blogging gift* by favoriting me with a Technorati rank-boosting tag, which promises to boost one’s popularity on the internet…oh yeah, and it’s also supposed to spread good chi and karma around too…heh heh…
So! In the spirit of celebrating my newly-acquired Google Page Rank (4/10) (believe me, I’m smiling ear to ear now!), I shall proceed with this tag. 🙂
Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)
***START COPYING HERE***
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE list below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the title of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3) Take “My New Faves” and move them into the “The Original Faves” list.
4) Add 5 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Technorati Favorites to the “My New Faves” section. Remember to also add the “Fave Me” link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://www.yourfavesdomain.com)
5) Add Everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on “Fave the Site.” Those who want good kharma will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New Faves:
***END COPYING HERE***