When I am bored, my mind will wander. A happy wandering mind, is all I can say. Sometimes I think about life, sometimes I think about food, sometimes I think about what to write and sometimes I think about why I am thinking what I am thinking. Thus begins the process of random thoughts, and what a coincidence, because recently, Malaika’s Mummy wanted me to list down 7 random things about Ethan.
- Ethan’s favorite color is red. He is attracted to anything that is in that hue. In fact, he also looks good in red. Hmmm..apparently he looks great in blue too (see picture above)
- Ethan loves to eat rice. Any type of rice, you name it, he loves it. Nasi lemak, chicken rice, banana leaf rice and belacan fried rice makes up just the tip of the iceberg.
- Ethan was born on the last day of January, and according to the Chinese calendar, on the 3rd day of the Chinese Lunar New Year.
- Ethan likes to throw things out of his cot.
- Ethan likes to bite the ears of his soft toys, especially the dogs. Could it be because he was born in the year of the dog?
- Ethan will only wave buhbye to his baby sitter.
- Ethan is a light sleeper, waking up at the faintest of sounds.
All done with total randomness and in true random spirit, I am randomly passing the baton along to the following, please do a *random* tag on 7 random things about your doggie 🙂