‘Cos if at first you don’t succeed….
Pick yourself up and try again
You can dust if off and try again, try again…..
Those are the lyrics from the late Aaliyah’s song Try Again, that I try to keep in mind… and things have started looking up for me again, I am happy to say. There is no sign of the silver lining as yet, but linings in all other colors are beginning to make their presence felt, albeit in small ways. But it’s these little things that mean a lot, right? And yesterday I accomplished many things which I am proud of. I hope it is the start of good things to come.
- After many moons of procrastination, I finally completed upgrading Pelf‘s two blogs to WordPress 2.2.2. She had so kindly requested for my assistance sometime back to help her upgrade two of her blogs, The Giving Hands and The Turtle Talks, and I finally did it! Wheeee!!! Those are great sites and Pelf is doing some absolutely awesome stuff to save and heal the world.
- I also signed up for Blog Action Day (see link on my sidebar?). This is a program that requires all its participants to blog about the environment on October 15th. So watch out for my post then, it’s my personal bit to bring awareness to our environment. Or better yet, you can join me and sign up as a participant too!
- Yesterday evening, after days of calling the Royale Bintang, and checking their website daily, I finally secured a room! A Deluxe Queen to be exact. Woohoo!
- I called to check on the status of our housing loan and was delighted to find out that our payoff amount is now LESS than a quarter of the loan amount we took. Closer and closer to being debt-free, we are getting… 😀
- And finally, before I called it a night, I chupped Simple America‘s blog. TWICE! 😀