There has been an abundance in the number of tags about numbers. Why, I wonder? I’ve received tags for the number FOUR, the number SEVEN and now Leah has tagged me with the number EIGHT. Her “cafe” goes a step further than merely serving coffee because now she would like me to list down 8 things about myself. Really, Leah? You sure…? Anything at all? It could be totally random and out of whack, you know…. hehehe….
Oh, but before that, here are the rules:
“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list. Then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those people’s sites and comments and lets them know that they’ve been tagged, and to come read the post so they know what they have to do …”
Here are EIGHT (count ’em: EIGHT) things about me:
- Like Leah, I, too, am a Christian. And I was baptized on Christmas Day 🙂
- I am an animal lover. And that’s exactly why I went bonkers at the Singapore Zoo a couple of weeks ago. Look look..baby rhino! Wahhhh…. check out the giraffes and the llamas! And ooohhh….. there’s a white tiger too! Oh and what about the orang utans….
When I was in school the WWF came to promote animal awareness amongst school kids. We were educated about animals that were about to go into extinction and what we could do to help save them. And you know, I cried when the theme song was played. Let me just clarify that WWF = World Wildlife Fund and NOT World Wrestling Federation, okay? Although the Wrestling one has other *animals* of their own…
3. I have been breastfeeding for 18 months and still counting! My initial target of 6 months was stretched to a year and revised to 15 months. It has been a wonderful journey for both Ethan and me, and yes, I am in the process of weaning him now, but I know I will miss the experience when that happens.
4. I pout very well. My ex-classmate used to call it a “state-of-the-art” pout and in fact, she confessed that she would find something to say to me that would result in me producing a pout. I don’t do it that often anymore, but if the situation calls for it, I would and I certainly could.
5. I have no problems at all remembering lyrics of songs I have heard. I don’t make an attempt to do it, but I just can. Even songs from old musicals, these stay in my head years after I have listened to them. I can sing along to all the songs from Grease and Grease 2, and yes, even The Sound of Music. My hubby says a great portion of the storage space in my brain is used for this. Maybe…. but it is just something that comes naturally to me. And that’s a good thing, right?
6. I watch football. Or soccer, as it is called in the US. The *opening ceremony* of the English Premier League took place last night with the Community Shield match between Man U and Chelsea. And much as I would have preferred it to include the team I support (Liverpool), I am sure I will get to see MUCH more of The Reds this season. More Football Crazy. More Football Focus. And more Top Corner and EPL highlights. Go Reds! 😀
7. I am sad to say though that I am *prone* to injuries. I don’t inflict them on myself purposely, but somehow I always seem to be on the receiving end of knocks, cuts and bruises. Why, this morning as I was walking along my office corridor, I slipped and fell forward, scraping my left knee. And with my bags and laptop too! Dang! Must be the slippery floor! In fact, I am so accident-prone that when I let out an “Ouch!” at home, my hubby thinks nothing of it, and doesn’t come immediately to my aid as fast as I would have liked him to. 😛
8. I am immensely emotionally driven. I am affected by everything I see. In fact, I’ll be the first to admit that I cried when I watched The Little Mermaid. And I am sure I will still shed tears if I were to watch it today. And that’s only a cartoon!
I’m gonna tag the following eight people, just because I know I can 🙂